Otjiruse Hunting Namibia
Owned and operated by Frank and Gudrun Heger who are both licensed Professional Hunters and member of the Namibian Professional Hunters Association.
Translated from the native Herero language, “Otjiruse” means “The Place of Trees”. The farm is situated 55km west of Okahandja along the Sney River with some of the largest Anatrees in Namibia.
The hunting area covers 11,000 acres in an impressive, scenic African landscape. All hunting is done on low fenced properties allowing all animals to be free ranged. We also hunt nearby properties located within the Okawi Conservancy as well as in the Kalahari Desert.
2013 Daily Rates (Includes 15% V.A.T)
|Single Hunter||US$ 350.00|
|Two Hunters||US$ 300.00 (Each)|
|Accompannying Person||US$ 150.00|
|Non-Hunting Days||US$ 150.00|
|Transfer to-and-from Airport & Hunting Areas||Free of Charge|
|Hire of Rifle per Hunting Day incl. Ammo||US$ 60.00|
|Hunting Permit (Per Hunter)||US$ 25.00|
2013 Trophy Rates
|Hartmann Mountain Zebra||US$ 950.00|
|Baboon (Skull Only)||US$ 120.00|
|Baboon (Cape or Full Mount)||US$ 500.00|
|Leopard (Special Permit Required)||US$ 3,800.00|
|Cheetah (Special Permit Required)||US$ 3,000.00|
Other Species available on request at time of booking:
Blesbuck, Red Hartebeest, Black and Blue Wildebeest
Terms & Conditions
- • Daily hunting rates include full board and lodging, laundry service and guided hunt.
- • Alcoholic & carbonised drinks will be charged separately.
- • Minimum booking days for a hunter are 5 days.
- • Wounded game is regarded as dead and the full price will be charged to the hunters account.
- • Trophy fees include the field preparation of trophies.
- • Taxidermy and Shipment fees are for the account of the hunter.
- • Rates are subject to change.
- • A non-refundable deposit, depending on the length of stay, is payable when booking.
- • Clients are advised to take out a cancellation- and personal accident insurance.
- • We wish to inform our clients that we cannot be held responsible /liable for any loss, damage, accidents or injuries which may occur during their stay at Otjiruse Hunting.